I see some travel in my near future. Business rather than pleasure, but hopefully it will be an informative, interesting, enjoyable and rewarding trip.
Did I say “fulfilling”?
No, I didn’t, but hopefully that too.
I get to go on a plane this time. Talk about hitting the big time.
I’m not sure about how much spare time (not much I suspect) and connectivity (anyone’s guess) I’ll have while I’m away, so there will be a few pre-written posts around next week. Hey – you might not even notice, and there’s the added bonus of the chance of more posts should there be the inclination (and the time and the connectivity) to do so.
As I say, this is all planned for a few days next week, so normal service will continue until at least then. And if all goes well, while I’m away, my instagram might be the place to go to share my journey.
Yesterday may have been a public holiday, but I had so many tasks stacked up for today that I need another one. Now.
So, not much from me here today, except some brief thoughts:
1. The election turned out every bit as disastrously as everyone expected: the government was elected. Again. This always seems to happen.
2. My family managed a total of three vaccinations between us today. We’re all still alive. And will continue to be.
3. And this after I donated blood and my feet felt like I was wearing lead diving boots. Note to self: eat and drink more before chucking a pint their way next time.
4. I have #ProjectOrange work to do so I must go now. I know that only one person reading will know what #ProjectOrange is, and it’s him that needs the work from me. I’ll explain to the rest of you in good time.
5. That football, hey? Brian summed it up very nicely here and here.
Until tomorrow, then?