The views expressed at 6000.co.za are solely those of the author and do not represent to views of any other individual or organisation.
Well, mostly anyway. Some of the stuff I write doesn’t even represent my own viewpoint.
Sometimes I just wake up one morning with a stinking hangover and a vague recollection of having been near a keyboard with a mischievous look on my face and my 17th beer by my side. I think you’d be hard pressed to say that anything written in that state would be representative of anything or anyone. Or even legible.
I welcome comments on the things that I write – so you can have your say too.
However, please be aware of these basic rules before posting:
- Please keep comments relevant to the post in question.
- Comments may be refused, edited, quoted or deleted at 6000.co.za’s discretion.
- Please don’t use bad language (French, Welsh, French etc) in your comments – my mum reads this blog:
Racism, hate speech, sexism, offensive and abusive comments will not be tolerated.
- You must supply a valid email address. Valid for you, that is.
- 6000.co.za takes no responsibility for views expressed in comments on this site.
- Views expressed in comments are those of the commenter in question and do not necessarily represent the views of 6000.co.za.
- Please note that any comments you make on this site become the property of 6000 miles… and may be used in any form as we see fit.
- In posting a comment on this site, you agree to these terms and conditions.
Should you wish to get in touch with 6000, please click here.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.
© ballacorkish.net 2013