More scans on the ankle today and the news really isn’t good.
It’s been one thing after another in January and if this is what the other 11 months have got in store for us in 2013, then they must just go whistle.
The continual knock downs make it hard to look on the bright side at the moment, and thus I’m hoping for a miracle when I see the surgeon on Thursday.
from the past
- 6000 on Terrifying missing plane explanation is terrifying
- biobot on Terrifying missing plane explanation is terrifying
- V&A Waterfront timelapse | 6000 miles from civilisation... on Italian Warship
- Bloubergman on End of an era – Wong Kei staff to be nice to patrons
- 6000 on End of an era – Wong Kei staff to be nice to patrons
subscribe by email